Bookmark and Share
The premier tax and accounting services
         provider to small- and mid-size businesses

Richard R. Yamaguma, CPA
Principal of Firm
Business Accounting B.S. Degree – San Jose State University

Jenny Iwaoka
Staff Accountant/Office Manager

CPA Firm serving Silicon Valley since 1989

Professional Organizations
Los Altos Chamber of Commerce
California Society of CPAs



Receiving a 1099-MISC
may mean you've been paid for work you did as a self-employed individual. You must report that income on Schedule C and claim any expenses associated with making that money. If you believe you received the income as an employee, there are procedures for having the IRS determine your status (employee vs. self-employed).

Designed by: Design2Market